Westaff is hiring for mechanical assemblers for a well-known Chesterfield manufacturing company.
This will be a contract to hire opportunity on 1st shift. Starting pay will be $15.00 an hour
- Assemble various components into mechanical sub assemblies per engineering drawings, schematics and diagrams
- The ability to work with process engineers to update drawings and schematics on assemblies to ensure proper documentation
- Inspect components, prior to assembly, for visual defects and damage Inspect completed sub-assemblies, visually and manually
- Use of hand tools and power tools to complete the assembly process
- Lifting 50 pounds or more on a regular basis
- Previous experience performing sub assembly of mechanical components off of detailed blueprints or schematics
- Need to be very mechanically inclined
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on regular basis
- Steel-toed boots are required in the plant
- Comfortable submitting to drug and background screenings for hire
Hours on 1st shift are 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM with needed flexibility and likely overtime hours.
Westaff offers weekly pay!
We also offer online courses for our associates as well as referral bonuses after hourly criteria has been met.