Westaff is looking for a Human Resources Specialist to work for a distribution center in Windsor CT.
Hours: 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
Human Resources Specialist responsibilities:
- Ensure all team members are entered and processed correctly in time-keeping system
- Responsible for processing payroll
- Assist HR Generalist in new team member orientations - conduct benefits reviews, ensure all enrollment info is relayed.
- Responsible for workers comp processing
- Design and produce monthly and quarterly updates and newsletters; such as HR update and Distribution Center newsletter.
*Benefits offered for position.
Human Resources Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree and at least 2 years experience in Human Resources
- High school diploma/GED and 4 years experience in Human Resources
- At least 2 years processing payroll/workers comp/disability/fmla
- Intermediate in word, excel and powerpoint
- Typing speed of at least 30 WPM