Company that provides expertise in commercial packaging, food packing, packing equipment, janitorial supplies, custom printing, material handling and safety supplies to clients in South Florida, Central America, the Caribbean and around the world, is looking for a Supply Chain analyst.
This job is Mon-Fri, is log term, from 8am - 5pm w/ one hour lunch.
Pay rate varies from $18 - $20/hr depending on experience.
Duties include, but are not limited too:
- Selects vendors, assesses vendor capabilities, develops alternate sources, and evaluates vendor performance
- Obtains oral and/or written quotations from vendors.
- Negotiates price, terms and delivery.
- Makes certain that purchasing & sales documents are properly completed and the terms and conditions are appropriate.
- Assures that department records are maintained and that purchases are followed up or expedited when required.
- Department records include price histories to provide information on price variances.
- Research, analyze and recommend primary & secondary sources of supply for major inventory items.
- Utilize the warehouse information to coordinate purchases to minimize any instances where GTI may be left without inventory.