Are you a visionary leader seeking an amazing opportunity at a non-profit organization? Are you passionate about working to promote health and education of urban Native Americans?
Westaff is coordinating an executive recruitment for North American Indian Alliance's new Executive Director in Butte, MT!
To Apply: Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. This position will remain open until filled. Preference will be give to applications submitted by June 14.
Mission: North American Indian Alliance promotes and fosters health, education and general welfare of urban Native Americans in and around Butte, Montana.
Summary: This position provides oversight and leadership for overall operations, asset protection and public relations for the North American Indian Alliance. The Executive Director provides guidance to its program managers and staff directly, and solicits advice from experts when necessary.
- Contracts and Grants: Overseeing the pre and post awards of funding, predominately form the Indian Health Service (IHS)
- Financial Management: Financial planning; operating budget; accounting and audit; tax reporting and an annual report to various grantor organizations
- External Relationships: Affiliation relation with local urban Native American community; Montana Tribal organizations, and Montana Tech; liaison with local and state congressional representatives, and national regulatory agencies
- Board Relations: Policy development and administration; board development and performance monitoring
- Planning: Determining the ongoing need of growth and development of the NAIA
- Organizational Management: Personnel; IT; benefits: insurance and facilities
Compensation: $45-55K salary plus benefits
To Apply: Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until filled.