Westaff is looking for a NDT Inspector for a company in Windsor.
1st shift hours: 6:30am-3:00pm
NDT (non-destructive testing) Inspector Responsible for:
- Performing and interpreting various non-destructive tests as a Level II Inspector for FPI and MPI on gas turbine engine components to determine material flaws.
- Create sub-routers as appropriate for rework operations.
- Work from process travelers and instructions and perform Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI) and Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Review test orders to determine type of test required, and test procedures.
- Apply proper agents such as cleaners, penetrants and developers, etc. to parts to prepare for testing.
- Make adjustments and modifications to testing equipment
- Set-up test equipment selecting proper setting according to type of metal.
- Other duties as assigned.
**Westaff offers benefits such as health insurance, weekly pay, and the opportunity to enroll in free online skill-building classes**
NDT Inspector Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience as a level II inspector
- Frequently lifting or moving 25-60lbs
- Use of addition, subtraction, multiplication, decimals, and fractions.
- Ability to use manuals, specifications, and adjustable measuring instruments