Become a 2nd/3rd Shift Production Supervisor at a Cutting Edge Facility!
Receive a competitively pay rate managing the operational and fiscal activities of the department Plan develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the department. Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures. Responsible for hiring, training, and coaching employees.
Offering $18-$22 hourly based on experience!
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of 3rd shift and ensure that GMP's are being followed
- Reporting any/all production issues to the Plant Manager.
- Supervise production line operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures and maintain a secure environment for both workers and product
- Perform routine checks of all production suites to ensure proper operation
- Perform product taste tests as required
- Immediately notify management of any work-related injuries and material shortages and run-outs as soon as possible
- Ensure all rooms and machines are set up correctly in accordance with the production schedule, ensure proper cleaning procedures and cleaning SOP's
- Making sure employees understand the assignments for each production line and are following company policies as well as safety procedures
- Keep in touch with team leads to maximize production and shorten downtimes
- Ensure proper maintenance within the different departments including machinery, equipment, safety issues, and cleanliness
- Inspecting the receiving/shipping procedures in the warehouse/dock and ensuring everything is in order and all raw materials are organized properly
Production Supervisors Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a food, vitamin, or nutritional manufacturing environment or related field
- At least 3 years of direct supervisory experience and proven results
- Ability to communicate in between departments and take initiative to maintain, streamline, and improve the work environment