Warehouse Associate !!!
- Determines the amounts of trucks to be loaded and trips to be delivered by running and reviewing the Open Order Report
- Calls customer to verify acceptance of abnormally large deliveries
- Remove small orders that can be sent by UPS
- Rounds up trips and stages all material in pre-designated areas sorted by driver using the Pulling Report Submits pulling report & loading paperwork to Data Entry Associate
- Runs transfer pick tickets out of system based upon the daily transfer schedule
- Confers with immediate Supervisor, Branch Manger, or Dispatcher when items appear to be incorrect or informing there are no special loading requests
- Provides Yard Storage Associate with items of outside material that must be collected and staged for loading
- Runs late slip transfer throughout the day to ensure products are pulled out of system and are up to date
- Evaluates the size of transfer and begins loading process
- Performs final check of the staged area and confirm with the yard associate that all materials has been loaded
- Offers assistance to peers, data entry operator, or receiving personnel when own tasks completed
- Must have at least 2 years of Forklift Experience !!!!!
- Must be able to lift up to 50 Pounds !!!!
- Position is Temp to Perm!!!!
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay rate: $15/ Hourly
Work Location: Tewksbury, MA