Westaff is looking for general laborers for full time work in Cromwell CT.
First shift hours: 7am-3:30pm Monday- Friday
Summary: Local Concrete Company is in need of General Labors who have experience working on a construction site doing physical labor. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential. On the bus route.
General laborer duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform tasks involving physical labor for concrete and masonry construction projects.
- May operate a variety of hand and power tools.
- May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces and concrete forms, erect scaffolding.
- Clean up rubble and debris and remove waste materials.
- Ability to operate a forklift a plus!
**Westaff offers health insurance, weekly pay and the opportunity to enroll in free online skill classes**
General Laborer Requirements:
- Steel-toed boots, work gloves, safety glasses
- Ability to stand, squat, bend and lift up to 40 lbs
- Experience in concrete work highly preferred
- Working in an outside concrete yard atmosphere and willing to put in hard work