New Product Development Technician
Westaff is looking for an Electronic Assembly Technician with strong experience in high level assembly of customer cable assemblies, electromechanical assembly and battery packs
• Ability to read and interpret customer documentation including blueprints, BOMs and drawings.
• First piece build and creation of work instructions for the manufacturing/assembly lines using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to define and create documentation and/or test fixture and harness boards for manufacturability.
• Experience soldering, crimping and inserting terminals.
• Routing wires on a harness board using tie wraps and lacing cord.
• Use of coaxial, biaxial and braided wire.
• Using epoxy and potting materials to encapsulate wires.
• Experience with sleeving, tubing, Expando and boots.
• Use of OHM meter, Hipot, Cirrus and point to point testing.
Hours: 1st shift Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Location: North Billerica
Pay Rate: $31,200/yearly
Position is a Direct Hire!!!!