Local Staffing Agency hiring for an Internal Front Office Coordinator. Westaff has been in business for close to 70 years, and is backed by the largest Industrial Staffing agency in the nation.
We are looking for pro-active thinkers with superior organization skills to help us continue on our fast growth pace. As the face and voice of the company, the Office Coordinator is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to all clients, employees, co-workers and walk-ins.
- Oversee front office reception and create a positive and welcoming environment while managing daily responsibilities and maintaining excellent customer service standards
- Sets up and coordinates Pre-Hire Application Process
- Process New Hire Applications and verify onboarding requirements are met for each Temp Associate interviewed.
- Ensure that the office is open and fully represented from 8AM to 5PM Monday through Friday
- Manage incoming call volume and phone queue coverage to ensure excellent customer service and callers are routed quickly and efficiently
- Ensure office inventory is current with the necessary office supplies and amenities
- Provide administrative support to the branch office
- 2 years of experience in a Front Office setting; reception, administrative assistant, clerical, data entry, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, proficient in Word and Excel
- Adaptability to changing work environment and different personalities
- Someone who is great with technology and has friendly personality are musts
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive criticism
- Able to work under stressful situations
- Able to maintain level of integrity
- Able to provide excellent customer service and problem solve (needs empathy)
- Excellent attention to detail and high accuracy and timeliness when reporting tasks
- Willingness to take and execute last minute requests to meet organizational needs. Flexible.
- Accountable and exceeds goals regularly. Goes above and beyond what is expected
- Ability to handle complex projects from start to finish
Enjoy a competitive salary, health benefits, paid time off and the opportunity to grow with our company.
Thank you for considering Westaff as part of your future. We look forward to hearing from you!