Senior Quality Inspector
Senior level Quality Inspector Manufacturer of Bullet Proof products is hiring a senior level Quality Inspector to support the Quality Inspection of production at multiple check points. Performs incoming inspection as per SOP's and Work Orders.
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM
- Perform in-process inspections as required per Quality Plans
- Perform final inspection of assemblies, sub-assemblies, and kits as per technical documentation
- Assist in inspection of stencils, labels and the creation of labels as per Compliance requirements
- Use designated measuring equipment, as required, and report any malfunctioning measuring equipment
- Responsible for proper safeguarding of assigned resources
- Initiate non-conforming reports as required; Mark and/or identify non-conforming items as per disposition
- Assist in First Article Inspection process; assign labor hours to work orders Report opportunities for improvement
- 2 Years experience in quality inspection within a manufacturing environment
- Understands ISO 9001 and/or AS9100 manufacturing practices
- Know basic quality inspection terms, concepts and definitions
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Understand measurement scales, terminology and types Read and interpret drawings and technical documentations such as blueprints and SOP's
- Computer literate and Capable of inspecting items that way between 25-35 lbs.