Westaff is looking for experienced CNC Machine Operators for a manufacturing
company in West Hartford!
Hours: Mon-Fri. 6:30am - 3:15pm with paid 30 minute lunch breaks
CNC Machine Operator Responsibilities include:
- Set up and operate CNC machines.
- Change and adjust tooling and monitor output for quality and timely production.
- Troubleshoot machine and controller to identify any problems.
- Read blueprints and perform mathematical calculation
- Health Insurance
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to enroll in free online skill building classes
- Associate referral program
CNC Machine Operator Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience with CNC machines
- Ability to read blueprints and use shop math and standard formulas
- Use of precision measuring instruments
- Light physical effort, ability to lift light-average weight material.
APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.