Quality Inspectors NEEDED!!!!!
2nd shift and WEEKEND shifts available!
The Quality Assurance team primarily works to ensure manufactured products meet/exceed Customer requirements. This position is an individual contributor role to the team reporting to the Quality Manager. While the entire team will work to ensure customer needs are met through various validations, final inspection, utilizing ISO, Lean manufacturing and other tools (~70%), this role is the lead for gauging issues (~30%).
1. Ability to accurately measure parts using micrometers, calipers, pin gauges, height gauges and various other measure devices.
2. Work within ISO 9001 helping to maintain the system. The ability to create Procedures, Work Instructions, Forms, Inspection and Test Reports.
3. Working knowledge of Microsoft office.
4. Train employees on how to use, read and maintain gauges.
5. Ability to read/interpret blueprints and explain to others.
6. Maintain Calibration of gauges and the Calibration Data base and report the status (Gauge Trak 7 preferred).
7. Review and recommend best metrology methods
8. Work with internal process to reduce defects and improve quality and efficiency using ISO, LEAN and data driven decision making.
9. Contribute to the efforts of the quality team to meet the daily goals in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Productivity.
10. Contribute to efforts to maintain zero lost time accidents, both in the area and throughout the plant.
11. Ability to be self-driven, ability to learn, and grow.
12. Other duties as assigned by management.
Shift: 2nd shift 3pm-11pm Mon-Fri OR Sat/Sun Shifts
Work location: Wilton NH