Machine Operator/Reactor Floor- The client makes metal fiber used for US Military aircraft wings, high end golf clubs .
- Responsible for operating filament and tape production equipment according to established procedures.
- Must have good manual dexterity to handle very thin tungsten wire, carbon mono-filament and boron fibers.
- Good communication skills to accurately maintain production logs and reports.
- To work in a safe manner according to all company policies.
- Light lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Position is Temp to Perm
Hours: 1st Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Pay rate: $13.00/hour
Work location: Lowell, MA