As an operator you will perform set-ups, changeovers and run both a stranding and colorizing machine to support fiber optic cables.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
• Responsible to meet production standards.
• Ensure both process and manufacturing specification sheets are adhered to.
• Follow established quality standards by performing quality checks in accordance with ISO procedures.
• Responsible for setting up and tearing down the Stranding line and colorizer machine correctly.
• Responsible to measure insulated fiber legs, select closing dies, yarns, tapes and reel sizes.
• Responsible for selecting inks and fiber to set up the colorizer.
• Work with power switches, run controls and tension settings.
• Must complete written production paperwork neatly and legible.
• Maintain cleanliness of machines.
• Observes all safety procedures and uses equipment properly.
• Subscribes to 5S principles, procedures, and guidelines.
• Work a full time shift schedule and overtime as needed while maintaining regular attendance.
Payrate: $15.50+/depending on experience PLUS a shift differential
Shift: 3rd shift Sun-Thurs 11pm-7am
Work location: Manchester NH
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: