Multiple job openings for Production Operators in Milan, Ohio!
This is a great job opportunity with excellent pay and opportunity for full-time hire!
The purpose of the Production Operator is to produce quality product while maintaining a high standard of housekeeping in the workplace. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Operating production equipment
- Monitoring product for compliance to specification
- Maintaining machine performance to ensure tolerances and product acceptability
- Data entry into SAP
- Operating floor scrubbing equipment
- Ownership over quality standards and procedures
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Production/Shift Supervisor
*Please note this shift will run 3 days on, 3 days off*
- 1-2 years production experience
- Lifting 50lbs continuously
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching, stooping/kneeling, bending
- Ability to use close vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception
- Ability to pass WorkKeys math and reading tests
- Entry level computer skills
- Two positive references from most recent employers
- Ability to pass client hire eligibility screenings
*This is a non-smoking workplace. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on company premises.