Now hiring multiple jobs for CNC Deburring Technicians.
This job will:
Remove burrs and excess material from machined and/or sheet metal parts to within specified tolerances by operating various hand, power, and pneumatic tools while performing the following duties.
- Reads and interprets written work order instructions, specifications, drawings, and blueprints to determine appropriate tool requirements to perform deburr operations
- Removes sharp edges and excess material from machined and/or sheet metal parts, to within the required tolerances as given on work order instructions and specifications
- Uses a variety of precision measuring instruments and tools to inspect deburr work performed; ensuring proper tolerances are maintained
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Meet production goals in terms of cycle time, quantity, and quality
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- 1st shift: 7 am - 3:30 pm Monday-Friday
- 2nd shift: 3 pm - 1:30 am Monday - Thursday
- Weekend Shift: 4 am - 4 pm Friday/Saturday/Sunday
- $18.00 per hour
- Temp to Hire