Are you an experienced Quality Assurance professional looking to take the next step in your career with a great company? Then look no further, we have the perfect job for you!
- Ensures all Health & Safety and company rules are observed.
- Conducts planned & random Warehouse process audits on Warehouse activity.
- Conducts planned manufacturing process audits and reports.
- Supports maintenance and/or initiation of the ISO 9001 certification program.
- Conducts planned audits on the Quality Management System according to ISO 9001 standards.
- Assists Technical support with Engineering issues.
- Conducts an 8D problem solving process for internal/external non-compliance.
- Assists in daily/monthly reports.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Ensures cleanliness and good housekeeping practices are employed using 6-S principles.
- Liaises with Material Handlers, Material Technicians, Production Team Leaders, Commandos, and Supervisors.
- Uses Customer databases.
- Collects, proposes, and records Continuous Improvement Ideas.
- Actively assists production, when required.
- Ensures problem resolution process is implemented and effective.
- Ensures quality records are properly recorded and submitted on a timely basis.
- Ensures and follows up on corrective action.
- Submits professional requests for all plant purchases, or continuous improvements, on correct documentation.