Manufacturing company located in the heart of Hialeah is seeking for an Electro-mechanic Technician to handle the maintenance and repair of their Industrial Machinery.
- Location: Hialeah, FL
- Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour
- Schedule: Monday to Friday and Flexible to work Saturday if needed- 7:00am-3:30pm and flexible to work from 3:30pm to 11:00pm if is needed.
- Performs routine scheduled maintenance on all production and facilities equipment.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service. sets up and runs production equipment for troubleshooting purposes
- Keeps preventive maintenance log book Keeps inventory of PM parts for production equipment.
- Address the machine failure using the 5 Whys , 5 How's and root cause analysis method interacts with Technical Coordinators and operator to solve difficult issues
- interacts with machine manufacturers and reach support as needed
- Performs routine indoor and outdoor building maintenance and special projects, light bulb changes, ceiling tile replacement, communication boards, furniture repair and installation, doors arid lock repairs, among many others.
- Troubleshoots machines and systems independently.
- Daily maintenance on facility equipment Fabricates parts for emergency repairs
- Maintain a clean and safe working area 6S Performs routing Electrical, HVAC, plumbing, pneumatic and Hydraulic repairs.
- Maintains electrical and PLC Repairs and projects
- Performs all duties to OSHA, NEc, NFPA 70 or any necessary standards
- Performs complex HVAC, plumbing, and Hydraulic duties
- Performs comprex carpentry and some finish carpentry as needed Fabricates custom parts for emergency repairs
- Operates forklift and Scissors lift as needed to opens and closes the building with the security system to support production
- Supports Emergency Response team when needed o Leads projects with direction from Supervisor and Engineers Reads basic schematics, blueprints and various
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate's degree in electro-mechanic
- Knowledge of AC/DC power and controls
- interpretation of blueprints, schematic and engineering drawings
- Experience with HVAC, plumbing, hydraulic and pneumatic system
- Must have ability to diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems with equipment
- Ability to drive forklift and electric paltet jack (Certified is required)
- Bilingual ( English/Spanish)