Manufacturer of Bullet Proof Vests is hiring Quality Inspectors - level 2.
Shift: Mon-Fri 4PM-12:30AM
POSITION SUMMARY: Inspects and documents quality of products at various stages.
- Inspect manufactured, bullet proof products according to compliance documents.
- Assist Quality Control Foreperson in shipment preparation activities, to include labeling, support documentation, and packaging;
- Use measuring equipment, and report any malfunctioning measuring equipment;
- Responsible for proper safeguarding with Quality Control Stamps, Monitoring & Measuring Equipment, Controlled Copies of Technical Documentation, and Approved Templates and/or Fixtures.
- Comply with Nonconforming Product Procedure
- Initiate non-conforming product reports as required;
- Segregate and identify nonconforming products;
- Mark and/or identify non-conforming items per Engineering Disposition; and
- Complete re-inspection activities as required.
- Minimum 2 year of manufacturing experience Experience with inspection tools. (Calipers, Micrometers, Gauges, etc.)
- Comfortable reading drawings & blueprints and using inspection tools. (micrometers, gauges & calipers)
- Must be able to communicate/read in both English and Spanish