Administrative Support (E-Commerce)
E-Commerce of Electronics is hiring for Administrative Support for their Sales Team. "Sales Support"
EXPERIENCE IN E-COMMERCE OR AMAZON SALES REQUIRED.
The Sales Support representative is responsible to assist with day to day management of eCommerce channels to ensure continual growth while meeting all channel metrics.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Internet placement and administering. Add to existing listings, and/or create new listings.
- Ensure channel standards/metrics & Service Contracts are met.
- Manage & Review internet Feedback, open & file complaints, collaborate with Channel Managers on escalated matters.
- Product Content management - Update product description as needed.
- Monitor, review & collaborate with Customer Service team to ensure emails are responded to within Contracted reply times.
- Data Entry of Purchase Order, and modifications as needed.
- Minimum two years e-commerce experience (Amazon experience preferred).
- Self-motivated, ambitious individual; team player.
- Requires strong computer skills including internet navigation skills and at least intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Requires strong attention to detail and ability to quickly produce accurate work.
- Must have excellent business writing and spelling skills. Keyboarding/typing skills of 50 wpm.
- Reports to: VP Commercial Services
- Internal Contacts: Sales Team, Order Management, Customer Service, Purchasing Team, Receiving Team
- External Contacts: Channel Reps/Vendors