Assembly Technician Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Understanding measurements and tolerance.
- Soldering, crimping, ultrasonic welding, spot/resistance welding and glue/heat gun usage.
- Knowledge of drop gage and calipers a plus.
- **Position is Direct Hire**
Hours: 1st shift Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Pay rate: $27,040.00 Yearly
Work Location: N. Billerica, MA