Westaff is hiring Warehouse Associates for all shifts in Windsor, CT!
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available. Pay: $12/hr
Warehouse Associates Responsibilities Include:
- Responsibilities may include: receiving, scanning, picking, packing, auditing and shipping merchandise to the customer.
- Track all inbound and outbound items through radio frequency (RF) scanning to ensure accountability in inventory.
- Verifies orders and ensures entry into the inventory management system.
- Operates a clean and safe work environment, ensuring that all areas of the warehouse are well maintained, kept orderly and free of debris.
- Maintains quality standards set forth by warehouse management.
Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- Willing to work a flexible shift and have a great attitude!
- Willing and able to stand at least 8 hours with or without reasonable accommodation
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have experience in a warehouse or distribution center.