Now hiring for Eligibility Counselor's to work in a large office setting.
Job Duties Include:
- Receives and screens applications, and follows up with customers to gather any missing information.
- Verifies income, calculates income, determines eligibility and processes case referrals.
- Displays excellent communication skills, and an understanding of human behavior to establish an atmosphere in which all contacts with the agency are positive.
- Interacts with program participants on a regular, daily basis
- May educate customers on basic program services and eligibility requirements
- Works with customers to meet and achieve program goals and/or maintain program services and eligibility
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Monday-Friday, between the hours of 7:00 am - 7:00 pm. Some Saturdays. Some mandatory Overtime.
$12-$13 per hour