Westaff is hiring machine operators for immediate starts!
Machine operators are responsible for the production of micro-prism films, material flow on equipment as well as monitoring operation by making operating adjustments as needed.
Machine Operator Duties include:
- May be required to operate and inspect Powered Industrial equipment.
- Slit material to appropriate widths and lengths as required.
- Basic troubleshooting of process/product variations and/or equipment related issues.
**Westaff offers insurance benefits as well as eligibility for free enrollment to online classes designed for career advancement.**
Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma required.
- Competency with Microsoft Office products
- 1 year or more of manufacturing technician experience.
- Exhibit a high level of attention to detail, care and caution to surroundings, especially when involved with high risk duties.
- Must be able to safely lift and move objects up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis.