Westaff is now hiring a PART TIME Warehouse Associate for the Hammond area!
Overall job consists of unloading and process orders, which will require manually moving some large, heavy goods.
This is a FULL TIME position with a possibility to go full time.
What we expect from you:
- Strong, consistent work ethic. Being late/ absent from work is a deal breaker.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Comfort with smart phone technology, computers and RF scanning technology.
- Customer-service focus approach.
- Great communication skills and able to follow directions.
- Experienced in Logistics, Transportation and/or Customer Service.
- Experience with a Hand Lift.
- No lifting restrictions, must be able to to lift up to 35 pounds (team lift 50+ pounds).
- Desire to be a partner and not "a temp". Strong desire to grow, learn and be part of growing business.
- Use RF scanning technology to document pertinent carton level information, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location of material
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues
- Pick deliveries and stage them by truck/stop number
Interviews are happening now! Simply, "apply now"!