Do you have experience in a supervisory setting? Are looking to take the next step in your career with a great company? Then look no further: we have the perfect job for you!
Job Summary: The supervisor's goal is to ensure that products are delivered to maximum quality in a profitable and timely manner. By communicating job expectations, meticulous planning, monitoring and facilitating corrections the Supervisor oversees and maintains the work flow of other employees to ensure successful completion of tasks. Through coaching, counseling, motivation and disciplining employees the Supervisor enforces policies and procedures.
- Performs interviews and trains new employees.
- Provides leadership while encouraging staff morale, teamwork and cooperation.
- Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures.
- Preparation and presentation of reports on productivity, staffing, effectiveness and success.
- Inspires and motivates team to continually improve; elevating the team.
- Maintains quality service with a safe and healthy work environment by enforcing organizational standards; adhering to legal regulations.
- Keeps equipment functioning by enforcing operating instructions; requiring preventive maintenance.
- Uses facility, material, equipment, employee skills and other resources to complete objectives.
- Accepts professional responsibility and accountability for all assignments. Understands their role and responsibility of the success of their team and how it pertains to the company's goals and objectives.
- Proposes and encourages continual improvement opportunities.
- Communicate with managers and the customer.
Supervisor Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Proven experience as supervisor or similar management role
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office
- Excellent organizational, coaching, leadership, and performance management abilities
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field a plus
- Experience in managing processes, process improvement and strategic planning