Location: Leominster, MA
Shift: 1st shift Monday-Friday
Pay Rate: $17/hr
SUMMARY: Under minimal supervision will pull and/or prepare outgoing orders for prompt and accurate shipment. Responsible for receiving all incoming orders, including visual inspection, confirmation to match purchase order, labeling as needed and entry into the ERP system (Bell Hawk) if required.
• Prepares pre-picked merchandise from manufacturing for shipping according to customer specifications and Sales Order as follows:
• Compare identifying information and quantities on the pick list against the sales order, verifying items counts and indicating any discrepancies.
• Picks merchandise from manufacturing inventory to fill sales orders, generating a pick sheet in Bell Hawk system to adjust inventory counts. Forward pick sheet to Custom Service for verification of shipping method and address. Upon approval of pick sheet, complete shipment.
• Generates bill of lading and schedules shipment for pick up with the appropriate carrier.
• Inspects incoming shipments against purchase order to confirm receipt of correct item and quantity, if delivery is on time or late, if any items are backordered and/or if any obvious damage to item inside packaging.
• Updates purchase order with date received, making note of backorders or other information, and forwards to Purchasing.
• Stages items for routing to the appropriate department and/or scans into Bell Hawk system as necessary.
• Labels any items with a shelf life or expiration date that do not already have a label affixed by the manufacturer with an expiration sticker, utilizing the manufacturer’s guidelines.
• Performs housekeeping and other duties as required to maintain a safe and organized work area.