- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments to troubleshoot malfunctions.
- Removes, repairs or replaces defective parts using hoists, cranes, hand and power tools.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Notify your Supervisor of any work related injuries as soon as possible.