Westaff is looking for production supervisors for a nutrition production warehouse in Farmington, CT.
Hiring for both 2nd shift and 3rd shift positions!
Production Supervisors Responsible for:
- Manage operational and fiscal activities of the department.
- Follow all GMP's.
- Develop plans and systems to improve operating quality and efficiency of department.
- Responsible for hiring, training and coaching employees.
- Oversee day to day operations and supervise staff to make sure operation is in accordance to plant policies.
- Perform routine checks to all production suites to ensure all health guidelines are met.
- Ensure proper cleaning is done in each room, production area, ware house, hall way and other areas in the facility at the end of shift, and that all company cleaning SOPs are being followed.
Production Supervisor Qualifications:
- Must have experience in a warehouse supervisor role that handles food production specifically!
- Have previous knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Must be flexible in performing job duties