Manufacturing facility of Bullet Proof products is hiring a Warehouse Clerk.
Location: Miami Lakes
Shift: 7:00AM-3:30PM (flexible for OT when needed)
Warehouse clerk - Receives, stores, and distributes material and products while maintaining a clean, organized, secure, and safe Warehouse area.
- Receive and log incoming materials per packing list.
- Label all materials with the appropriate Product Identification Label.
- Store material in companies inventory per special storage conditions.
- Fill out all material and production order pick lists.
- Kit production orders in a timely and organized manner to support the manufacturing schedule.
- Conduct cycle counts as required; Material Handler - Transport materials from the warehouse and production floor.
- Distribute materials to the specific production areas where they are used.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Manufacturing industry experience.
- Fully bilingual - English and Spanish (Spanish is MOST important)
- Warehouse / Cycle Counting experience.
- Forklift Certified
- Basic Computer skills for inventory and receiving material updates.