Location: Devens, MA
Schedule: 2nd shift | 3pm - 11pm | Monday - Friday
Job Duties May Include:
- Preparing production equipment for operation by making equipment setup adjustments; assisting with equipment changeovers.
- Documenting production and production process by completing production logs, noting the receipt, flow, return of materials, noting bins, racks, deliveries, move tickets, and log sheets.
- Maintaining quality standards by conducting first-piece and line-clearance inspection, completing production control charts, analyzing recordings and statistics, and making equipment adjustments.
- Maintaining production line operation by solving production process problems, making equipment adjustments, reporting production and quality data, reporting decisions made, referring questions to the supervisor.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Safety Management, Documentation Skills, Manufacturing Quality, Tooling, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Experience, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Power Tools, Forklift, Clamp Truck