Social Media/Fundraising Specialist
Hospital in Coral Gables area is hiring a Social Media/Fundraising Specialist to cover a 3 month leave.
Responsible for managing the implementation, maintenance and ongoing evolution of the Hospitals Health Foundation’s interactive/social media initiatives. Translate overall business and marketing requirements into concrete goals, strategies and visuals for successful execution on company web sites. Responsible for increasing online fundraising revenues and awareness among key public's through the development, coordination and implementation of a comprehensive e-philanthropy program.
Pay: $24-26 per hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9AM-5:30PM
- Day to day management of the Hospital's Foundation website.
- Oversee the transition to different platform within deadline. (4/30)
- Work on website redesign and launch new website. (deadline 6/1)
- Post daily on all Hospital affiliated social media profiles.
- Prepare digital version of the Foundation Focus sent monthly to all donors.
- Prepare and send e-blasts for fundraising events to current and potential donors.
- Work on e-philanthropy initiative to increase online donations
- 4 Years minimum working in professional marketing industry.
- 6 Years minimum working with creative portfolio for review.
- Experience working with creative development of web and advertising.
- Associates degree preferred. Strong proven creative, verbal and presentation skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus