Westaff is looking for a Spring Technician for a manufacturing company located in Farmington, CT.
On the bus-line, hire-on and growth opportunities available!
Hours: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm.
Spring Technician Responsibilities:
- Completing routine examinations and tests of product.
- Inspection of wire forms, compression, extension, and torsion springs.
- Must be familiar with support operations; such as grinding ends, shot peen, heat treat / stress relief, set removal, and tumble.
- Inspects parts visually for any defects.
- Understands basic SPC principles; such as CpK/PpK, Standard Deviation, Etc.
- Weekly pay.
- Free online skill building courses.
- Medical, dental, 401k.
- Permanent opportunity.
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Spring Technician qualifications:
- High school or tech school education.
- Experience in operating gauges and testing equipment.
- 3-5 years experience in all aspects of spring inspection.