Seeking an Electrical Assembler with experience to come on board our fantastic team. Great hours and consistent, stable work with a great team of people.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving organization with international reach and over 30 years manufacturing in the Albany area. Imagine being part of a team that is manufacturing products built in the USA needed for energy, nuclear, and other applications across the globe. Despite the large impact of this company, you will work with a small team, comprised of individuals with various skill sets who work simultaneously on one project.
What must you bring to the table?
- Teamwork. You must be dedicated to working with a team to complete projects, be able to stay on task and complete your part of the work and be able to communicate clearly and respectfully with co-workers.
- Certification in Welding.
Knowledge and experience required:
- 2-3 years of related electrical experience in an industrial or construction setting
- Understand how to read schematic drawings
- Understanding of motors, instrumentation, calibration, and 3 phase wiring
If you are currently employed, engaging with our staffing firm offers the following benefits:
- Confidential job search (we won't share your information unless you want to be considered for the position- our clients also pledge to keep your information confidential)
- Access to employers (Take advantage of our connections and knowledge of internal job postings)
- First to present (Considered or positions before they are advertised or while new positions are being developed)
- Get noticed (Stand out from the pile when you are professionally presented by one of our professional recruiters- we have direct relationships with decision makers and hiring managers who trust, respect, and solicit our professional opinions and recommendations)
- Raw feedback (Our team may share information on how you compare to other candidates, responses from hiring managers, and more)
- Best offers (We will advocate for the best total compensation package possible)
To discuss this opportunity or others, please submit your resume and/or letter of inquiry/cover letter/introductory email to: email@example.com We look forward to connecting with you.