A manufacturing company in Wallingford is looking to add experienced machine operators on 1st and 2nd shift! This company makes materials science expertise to design and manufacture implants, surgical instrumentation, single-use disposable devices, and assemblies on a global basis.
Temp to hire
1st and 2nd shift
$14-$20/hr. Depending on experience
Apply now for immediate consideration!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Housekeeping and sanitation
- Experience as a Machine Operator is a plus.
- Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics, micrometers, calipers and other measuring equipment.