Westaff is recruiting for a Full Charge Bookkeeper w/ Quickbooks experience for a large non-profit in Baton Rouge. This is a temp to hire position.
Be a part of the great good! Apply now with resume!
- Manages the day to day accounts receivable and payable functions in a timely manner.
- Ensures that support documentation and proper account coding is present for all accounts receivable and payables before processing.
- Prepares bank deposits for all incoming receipts.
- Analyzes aging of accounts, ensuring that accounts payables are current.
- Coordinates information flow between related departments.
- Prepares monthly Sales Tax Report.
- Makes routine bank deposits.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations.
- Maintains data base with required vendor and job data.
- Ensures that vendors have proper insurances.
- Files IRS Form 1099s annually.
- Prepares federal grant draw requests in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software required
- Use of database software to record and obtain information
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting software is required