Hiring for a Production Operator for a manufacturer in Rogers, MN.
M - F: 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Pay Rate: $17.25/hour
- To produce a variety of inks and ink intermediates
- Operator will carry out various tasks , using mixers, pumps, filters, hoists, forklifts and other manufacturing equipment.
- The Operator will come in contact with a variety of chemicals
- Batch processing includes charging material, processing batch, monitoring and recording data, loading, unloading and cleaning equipment, packaging product, maintaining a safe and orderly work area, assisting other production areas as needed.
- Follow all safety Procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must work safely in accordance with site and corporate policies at all times
- Read, interpret and follow instructions contained on batch tickets
- Follow verbal instructions from management
- Accurately and thoroughly complete batch tickets
- Must be able to analyze work and complete work efficiently
- Attention to detail and pride in quality of work
- Candidate must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have good basic math skills
Apply today at www.westaff.com for immediate consideration!