Westaff is looking for an Inspection Department Lead for a company located in Bristol.
This is a direct hire position working with a manufacturing company in Bristol. The salary is around $50,000-65,000 depending on experience.
Position Summary and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily scheduling and execution of inspection department activities.
- Responsible for the facilitation of RCCA investigations, MRB activities at the location, and customer communications at an appropriate level.
- Ensure compliance and maintenance of SOP’s and Standard Work Instructions for our manufacturing facility in accordance with an ISO 9001-2015/ ISO 13483-2016 Registered QMS.
- Assist Corporate Operations Manager in the control of quality management system documentation (manuals, procedures, work instructions and records).
- Help lead Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) process utilizing (PSW- part submission warrant, PPAP-Production Part Approval Process, ECN-Engineering Change Notice, CP-Control Plan, MSA-Measurement System Studies, FMEA-Failure Mode & Effect Analysis).
- And much more!
Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in Quality Systems Management in a Manufacturing environment, Certified Internal Auditor, certification in Six Sigma or other Lean Programs a plus.
- Possesses a Strong knowledge of ISO 9001 & 13485 Quality Management Systems with implementation experience.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills and proficiency in (8D, 5W’s, Fishbone, FMEA, CAPA, etc.)
- High technical knowledge regarding CI methodologies and have demonstrated project management skills
- Strong communication, computer, technical writing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates strong quality leadership and people management skills.
- Practical knowledge of Calibration System and Gaga R&R.
- Practical knowledge of GD&T.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION