Metal forming company located in Hialeah, FL, specializing in deep drawing and metal spinning since 1957.
Schedule: M-Th 6 am-3:30 pm & F 6 am-10 am
Pay: $14-16 DOE
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Operate production machinery. Clean and pack parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Load parts on machine, actuate machine, and unload parts.
• Conduct checks and measures as instructed.
• Manually clean parts and/or wipe as needed.
• Pack parts into cardboard boxes or other appropriate packaging.
• Stack boxes on skid and band as needed.
• Other duties as instructed by foreman.
Language Skills - Ability to read and write English. Ability to speak in English fluently. Bilingual is preferred (Spanish).
Mathematical Skills: Ability to count and write numerical results.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to follow directions.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is typically in a non air-conditioned warehouse. Employee may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical equipment; and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Benefits after Hired Permanent:
o Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Programs
o 401K and Matching Participation Plan
o Profit Sharing
o Life Insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability