Location: Leominster, MA
Schedule: 2nd shift | 3pm - 11pm | Monday – Thursday | 32 hours per week with extra hours as needed on Friday.
Pay: $13.20 - 14.07/hr (based on experience), shift differential included.
Summary Description –Under general supervision will perform the following duties:
- Operate an injection molding machine
- Inspect for optical distortion, crazing, pits, discoloration, scratches, digs, and gas marks
- Through the use of a computer, maintain necessary detailed records of product being molded
- Detect and report any irregular operation, questions, defective parts, needed repairs, safety hazards, or special problems to Department Manager, Supervisor, Lead Person, Asst. Lead
- Person or Quality Control Inspector
- For problematic suspect parts always collaborate with lead person and quality inspection
- Adhere to written job instructions. Double check work (travelers, scanned trays, tray quantities, work instructions, etc.) for accuracy.