Westaff is currently seeking a Material Handler for a 1st shift position in Windsor, CT! 9 am - 5:30 Mon-Fri.
Material Handler responsibilities include:
- Receive, store, and maintain stock records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Prepare items for shipment, load and unload trucks, move material using forklift and overhead crane.
- Verify parts and receives incoming freight.
Westaff offers Health Insurance as well as the opportunity to enroll in FREE online college classes to eligible employees!
Material Handler requirements:
- Ability to apply basic math, and have basic computer knowledge- word, excel and outlook.
- Must pass forklift training and maintain forklift certification.
- Must possess a clean driving record and obtain a valid DOT Medical card or be able to pass a DOT physical to obtain a DOT Medical card.
- Be able to lift up to 80 pounds, with frequent lifting of 40-60 pounds.
- High school degree or equivalent.