Summary: We are seeking Maintenance Mechanics who can troubleshoot and provides repair and preventive maintenance for the injection molding machines and all support equipment.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
• Preform mold changes
• Troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems and provide their repair.
• Perform preventive maintenance on injection molding machinery and support equipment.
• Overhaul injection machines and support equipment
• Provide a clean and safe work area during and after repairs
• Attend training as required.
• Clean up work area before leaving for the day
• Have a working knowledge of all support systems, chiller, compressors
• Report any mold or machine deficiencies to management
• To maintain and update daily all required documentation
• Start and stop injection molding and support equipment
• Overtime is required when scheduled
• Conserve Maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Paint and clean machinery and maintain facilities as needed.
• Assist molder and/or Tool Room personnel.
• Provide weekend work coverage as needed.
• Assist in training of maintenance mechanic trainees.
• Perform any duty as deemed necessary by management.
• Assist Maintenance, Tool Room and Stacker departments.
• Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
• Perform any duty deemed necessary by supervisor.
• Locate sources of problems by observing electrical/ mechanical hydraulic devices in operational; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Determine changing in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers