Location: Greenville, NH
Schedule: 10 hr day shift | 6:30am-4:30pm (OT as needed) | Monday-Thursday; Friday mornings as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operator is responsible for setting up the line, and product checks, labels, caps, etc., every 15 minutes.
- Operator must monitor and log codes, labels on bottles and boxes every 15 minutes to insure they are always legible and correct.
- Labels should be checked before they are applied to the bottle to make sure they are the proper label. During the run labels should be checked for straightness, proper gluing and centering on the bottle.
- Q.C. personnel should be paged at every product and export changes.
- Operator should insure that all individuals on line are wearing all the safety equipment necessary in the plant (example: earplugs, back belts, hairnets, etc.).
- Line should be kept clean at all times of cardboard, straps, etc.
- Frequent climbing of stairs is required along with lifting (at least 50 Lbs) and moving of various materials required
- Follow and adhere to HACCP, SQF and GMP regulations.
- Responsible for immediately identifying non-conforming product or equipment to their supervisor at any step of the operation.
- Responsible for Food Safety and Quality.
- Position filled by line leader.