MACHINE OPERATORS! ALL SHIFTS! FULL-TIME!
Potential for growth with EXCELLENT benefits!
Purpose: To produce and package a quality product for shipment to client's external and internal customers.
- Pack quality molded product in safe, efficient, profitable manner
- Make up boxes for packaging
- Maintaining clean work area; including conveyor belts, automation equipment, floor, and machine
- Accurate and timely completion of required paperwork
- Assist new operators as directed
- Assist Team Lead as needed
- Efficiently operate all machines in assigned department
1st Shift Hours: 7AM-3:30PM
2nd Shift Hours: 3PM-11:30PM
3rd Shift Hours: 11PM-7:30AM
*ALL applicants must be able to train on 1st shift for one week. 1st shift starts will be transferred to 2nd or 3rd shift after completion of temporary period.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bend, twist, reach, stoop
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to pass basic math test
- Self-starter with eagerness to learn
- Team player
- Ability to pass client hire eligibility screenings
- Ability to work all scheduled overtime
*Some departments may require the ability to pass standard colorblind test*