Manufacturer of foods is hiring a Sanitation Tech to perform cleaning duties on Production Equipment.
Pay: $10-11 per hour (flexible for more Depending on Experience)
Shift: Mon-Fri from 4PM-11PM
- Cleaning and sanitizing the plant to ensure sanitary conditions at all times.
- Cleaning duties include sweeping, shoveling, and wiping down equipment and panels.
- Moving and dismantling equipment to ensure proper cleaning and sanitation.
- Using a pressure washer. Performing deep cleaning on all equipment in the plant.
- Strictly adhering and following all Sanitary Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP)
- Experience working in the Food Manufacturing industry is required (Minimum 3 months experience)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly during shift.
- Must be able to read and comprehend Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- Ability to accurately record data and maintain sanitation checklists.
- Strong work ethic, including the ability to report to work on time for scheduled shifts unsupervised.
- Be a team player willing to perform additional duties as required.
- Speak/communicate in Spanish preferred,