Location: Devens, MA
Schedule: 1st shift | 7am-3:30pm | Monday- Friday
Pay: $18-$20/hr (based on experience)
Accepts shipments and ships product by unloading, loading, and verifying shipments.
Job Duties May Include:
• Receives items by unloading vehicles; accepting deliveries; unpacking containers.
• Verifies items received by inspecting condition of items; comparing count/measure of items to purchase order and packing list; noting discrepancies.
• Documents items received by recording identifying information.
• Transfers orders received by routing or delivering items to requesting department.
• Replaces damaged items and shortages or obtains credit by informing shipper and transporter of damage or shortage; returning damaged items; requesting new items or credit for shortages.
• Receives credit-return materials from production by verifying identifying information and quantity of materials; placing materials in inventory.
• Prepares shipments by assembling, packing, protecting, and labeling containers.
• Determines method of shipment by examining items to be shipped, destination, route, rate, and time of shipment.
• Ships items by verifying identifying information and quantity and condition of items; loading and protecting items.
• Documents items shipped by recording identifying information of items and transport information.
• Maintains shipping and receiving materials by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed materials; placing and expediting orders for materials; verifying receipt of materials.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Organization, Quality Management, Supply Management, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Independence, Documentation Skills, Customer Service, Reporting Skills