Electricians with E2 licenses should expect to:
- Plan layout and connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring or equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a electrical fault and correct the problem.
- Attend required continuing education classes (CEU’s).
The ideal Electrician will possess troubleshooting skills, the ability to install and make decisions independently as well as repair and conduct equipment maintenance. E2 Electrician applicants should also have 5 years of experience as a licensed electrician.
Hiring immediately, APPLY TODAY!