Electro Mechanical Assembly Technician
Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Understanding measurements and tolerance.
- Usage of basic hand tools including torque drivers
- Soldering, crimping, insertion, tie wraps, lacing, and routing wires on a harness board.
- Using epoxy and potting materials to encapsulate wires
- Experience with sleeving, tubing, Expando and boots
- Hipot, Cirrus and point to point testing
Hours: 2nd shift, Monday- Friday 3:00pm-11:00pm
Pay rate: $29,744 / Yearly
Work Location: N. Billerica, MA