Location: Greenville, NH
Schedule: 1pm-9:30pm Monday-Thursday & 12pm-8 pm on Fridays unless other OT is needed.
General Purpose of Job: Daily cleaning/sanitation duties as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for maintaining Food Safety and Food Quality.
- Knowledge of Food Safety Audits, SQF, HACCP, rules and regulations.
- Daily cleaning procedures of production lines and other plant areas to insure that they are being properly cleaned and documented. Appropriate cleaning procedures, paper work should be filled out accurately and once completed returned to Supervisor for appropriate signatures.
- The ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Follow all SQF,HACCP and GMP regulations
- Responsible for immediately identifying non-conforming product or equipment to their supervisor at any step of the operation.